Thursday, May 23, 2013

NYIMBO ZA KUSIKILIZA WAKATI WA TENDO LA NDOA

Let’s Get it On – Marvin Gaye      Sexiest Lyrics- "Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be?/ I'm asking you, baby, to get it on with me"
Candy Shop – 50 CentSexiest Lyrics: "I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop."
Physical – Olivia Newton John     Sexiest Lyrics: "I took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movie/There's nothing left to talk about unless it's horizontally"
5.BIRTHDAY SEX - JEREMIAH                 Sexiest Lyrics: “You say you want passion, I think you found it/Get ready for action, Don’t be astounded/We switchin’ positions, you feel surrounded/Just tell me where you want your gift, girl.” 
Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet     Sexiest Lyrics: “say you look so fine, that I really wanna make you mine/Oh, 4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks, now you don’t need money when you look like that, do ya honey.”

No comments: